Locum Nurse Practitioner: Nottingham
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Nurse Practitioner Opportunities in Nottingham. Earn £35 - 60 per hour* with complete flexibility and no minimum hours to work. Gain exclusive access to shifts nationwide - experience a fulfilling and varied working experience across Primary Care today!
Maximise your earnings by taking our flexible shifts, with no minimum hourly requirements you can fit work around any existing commitments whilst earnings our extremely competitive pay rates; £35-60 per hour (Rates include Holiday Pay).
Just working the odd shift through ourselves will mean ££££'s extra in your pay packet each month!
We can offer you the following benefits:
- High rates of pay; £35-60 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Complete flexibility - choose where and when you work!
- Hassle-free application - quick & easy to join our bank!
- Shifts are bookable up to 9 months in advance
- Local work exclusively available to you
- Opportunity to boost your CPD
- Team of specialists who understand Primary Care and your needs
- Valid NMC Pin
- Must have recent Primary Care experience
- Must have recent Nurse Practitioner experience
Please note: Due to the high number of applicants we can only consider candidates who match all 3 requirements.
Chase Medical are Primary Care Specialists providing work for Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses throughout the UK. We have a large bank of work available and provide locum, contract and permanent work opportunities across the UK. Apply today to get exclusive access to our locum and permanent opportunities in your area!
Do you know a friend or colleague would be interested in the work we have available? Earn £50 for every successful referral made!
Registration slots are filling up fast, please get in contact today!
If you have any questions or want to know more information please get in contact with us. Call on Applyand ask for Kerry.
For more information, visit our website: Apply
- £ 35 - 60 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Nurse practitioner