Staff Nurse - Surgery
Maidstone, Kent, England
Are you a qualify nurse very passionate in your job?
Would you like to live by the beach without missing the fun in London?
You can have the opportunity to live in beautiful South East Kent and working in one of the best Maritime Hospital of the NHS with this amazing benefit package:
- Free accommodation for 1 months or financial contribution if the candidate can find accommodation before moving to the UK - AVERAGE £450
- Flight to the UK- cost reimbursed to candidate once started employment. Flight cost up to £200
- First year NMC registration cost reimbursed £230- To be recouped if the employee leaves within 2 years
- £1000 retention bonus after 12 months of employment with a further £ 1,500 after 24 months of employment at the Trust (repayable pro rata if candidate leaves the trust within the subsequent 12 months).
- Offer of flight to visit home up the value of £200
- £ 22128 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse