Clinical Services Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Clinical Service Manager - For a BRAND NEW Bupa Care Home
From £34,000.00 DOE based on a 40 hour contract plus excellent benefits
Pebble Mill Care Home, Birmingham
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and committed Clinical Services Manager to join the team in our brand new care home in Birmingham. Our state of the art home on the site of the former BBC studios includes all the luxuries to make this a very special place to live and work.
Pebble Mill has been designed to provide the highest standards in residential care and includes modern dining rooms and spacious lounges which provide perfect places for our residents to meet and socialise. The 62 bedrooms are fully furnished to an exceptionally high standard and the home includes a hair and beauty salon, cinema and bar area and a rooftop terrace.
About the role
* You will play a key role, overseeing and assisting every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home.
* You will be responsible for creating and updating individual care plans for our residents as well as maintaining clear, accurate, up-to-date medication records
* Drawing on your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the team around you
* By creating and developing strong relationships with key partners within the community, you will play an important role in strengthening the Bupa brand and raising the care home's profile
* You'll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas and from time to time, provide cover out of hours, as required
Who we're looking for
* You will be an experienced Registered Nurse
* You will possess a sound and up-to-date knowledge of tissue viability, infection control and care planning
* With a real understanding of the benefits that the right nursing care can bring to residents' lives, you will champion independence, choice and dignity by delivering the highest quality care to our residents
* You will have the ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families
* A natural educator, you will continually seek to share your knowledge of elderly care with those around you
* A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently,.
What's in it for you?
Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive package that includes:
* A starting salary which reflects your current skills and experience. You will be given every opportunity to increase this salary through training and development.
* Bupa Fit - a staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisors, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on Bupa dental
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Child care vouchers
* Refer a friend scheme
* Bupa Cash Plan discounts
* We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
* We cover the cost of NMC registration (£120)*
* Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
* Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
* Hot meal provided on shift
* Uniform provided
* Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
* 28 days annual leave
* Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in nearly 300 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Passionate about making lives better, every decision we make is because we care. It's why we inspire and support our carers to put our residents' wellbeing at the heart of everything they do.We're really passionate about recruiting our people efficiently.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
* Payment will be made after completion of one year's service.
Apply online now or alternatively send your CV via email to Apply .
- £ 34000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 15 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd