Registered Nurse (Adult)
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Registered Nurse - For a BRAND NEW Bupa Care Home
From £15.00ph DOE based on a 42 hour contract plus ** £1000 Welcome to Bupa Bonus**
Salary is dependent upon experience, capability & qualifications
Pebble Mill Care Home, Birmingham
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and committed Registered Nurses to join the team in our brand new care home in Birmingham. Our state of the art home on the site of the former BBC studios includes all the luxuries to make this a very special place to live and work.
Pebble Mill has been designed to provide the highest standards in residential care and includes modern dining rooms and spacious lounges which provide perfect places for our residents to meet and socialise. The 62 bedrooms are fully furnished to an exceptionally high standard and the home includes a hair and beauty salon, cinema and bar area and a rooftop terrace.
About the role
* - Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met.
* - Leading, motivating and mentoring your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home.
* - Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans and medication for each of our residents.
* - Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation.
* - Generally promoting our residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
* - As well as developing your nursing skills, we'll constantly develop your skills, provide supervised practice and a career path that will help you progress to Unit Manager, Deputy Manager and beyond.
Who we're looking for
* Registered nurses who have a passion for caring for the elderly and infirm with the ability to help our residents maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
* - willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
* A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
* A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
What we'll offer you in return
Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a package that will include:
* A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and development.
* Autonomy to practice
* Bupa's specially designed Nurse Pathway
* Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
* NMC annual pin payment covered (£120) *
* Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
* Re-validation Champions
* Accelerated Career Progression
* Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
* Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral
* Access to employee health benefits and discounts
* Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
* Bupa Fit - a staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisors, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on Bupa dental
* We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in nearly 300 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Passionate about making lives better, every decision we make is because we care. It's why we inspire and support our carers to put our residents' wellbeing at the heart of everything they do.We're really passionate about recruiting our people efficiently.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age
Apply online now or alternatively send your CV via email to Apply .
* Payment will be made after completion of one year's service.
- £ 15 - 15 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 15 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd