Staff Nurse RGN/RMN Enfield £16 p/h *Paid Breaks & Excellent Benefits*
Enfield, London, Greater London, England
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work in their Enfield care home.
The CQC compliant home offers round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages, and in this post, you will predominantly be working with service users with general elderly and disability care requirements, so prior experience in this area is beneficial.
Applicants should be registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN, and whilst newly qualified nurses will be considered for this post, candidates will ideally be confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications.
What the home is offering and details of the post:
• 48 hours per week on day or night shifts on a permanent basis
• Excellent hourly rates of £16 plus paid breaks
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC rated “good” home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
• A welcome bonus of up to £2,000, subject to T&Cs
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link below.
For more information about this post or any other nursing opportunities throughout Greater London, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
- £ 16 - 16 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 14 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Dundee, Dundee City, Scotland