Staff Nurse RGN/RMN Houghton-le-Spring £16.50 per hour
Houghton Le Spring, Tyne and Wear, England
A small private elderly nursing home in the Houghton-le-Spring area currently has a Staff Nurse vacancy.
The modern, purpose built home offers general elderly, disability and dementia care to older adults, and is run by a leading national care home operator who are able to offer extensive training, development and career progression opportunities.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered RGN or RMN
• Experienced in elderly and dementia care, ideally in a UK care home setting
• Confident leading shifts and working from your own initiative
• Able to manage and implement person centred care and safely manage medications
Details of the vacancy:
• 38.5 hours per week
• Competitive rates of pay of £16.50 per hour
• Day or night shifts available
• Excellent working conditions and career prospects with a national employer
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout The North East, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 14 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Dundee, Dundee City, Scotland