Deputy Manager RGN/RMN Grimsby £17 per hour
Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England
A 40+ bedded elderly nursing home in Grimsby has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Deputy Manager.
The luxury care home provides general nursing care to older adults with disabilities and general elderly frailties, and is owned and operated by a leading national care group.
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in the clinical and operational management of the home in addition to providing effective leadership to the care and nursing teams.
The ideal candidate for this Deputy Manager position will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with current NMC registration
• Demonstrate proven experience in a senior or managerial role within an elderly and dementia care home setting
• Extensive experience working in dementia care, with current knowledge of best practices and ideally with evidence of post-registration dementia care studies/courses
• Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills, with a professional and proactive approach to management
The role requires a 40 hour working week, on day shifts, and in return, the home is offering excellent hourly rates of pay of £17 per hour, with a comprehensive staff benefits package and excellent working conditions also provided.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout East Yorkshire, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 17 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 14 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd