Occupational Health Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Where will you work?
On a site base in Birmingham with some occasional travel to client sites.
• An Occupational Health qualification is essential
• At least 2 years’ experience in a OH role with line management responsibility
• Willing to participate in relevant training to maintain and develop the occupational health service.
• Takes responsibility for own personal and professional development.
About Your World
Your World has opportunities for Occupational Health professionals throughout the UK. Our specialist recruitment experts have the knowledge and skills to provide the highest calibre positions nationwide.
Last year, Your World supplied our candidates with over 3 million hours of work! We supply to 280 NHS Trusts and CCGs, and 338 private UK healthcare organisations.
- £ 45,000 - 50,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Manager
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 14 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational health