Staff Nurse Cardiac
London, Greater London, EnglandStaff Nurse Cardiac
I am recruiting for Royal Brompton University Hospital located near Central London a band 5 Staff Nurse role for the Cardiology Department. Salary varies from £26553 up to £33600 /year
- NHS permanent contract- 37.5 hours per week
- Ad hoc shifts for a great work life balance
- NHS pension scheme- The best in the health-care industry in Europe.
- 27 days of annual leave plus 8 days of bank holidays
- 20 % on your salary so that the minimum you will start will be £26,553 per annum
- Career progression, professional and caring Staff, willing to help you and support with your career
- NHS professional Training and development
Duties & Responsibilities
• To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care for cardiac patients. • Work within a team, supervising and directing junior staff and deputising for the Sister in their absence. • Act as a clinical role model for all members of staff, driving high standards of care and assisting with coaching and development of the team. • Contribute to research based care and other practice development initiatives. • To record and interpret ECG as well as care for patients with chest drains, Epidural PCA and Femoral sheath removal.
Skills & Experience
• Registered General Nurse with full NMC registration. • Experience in the field of Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology and/or Cardiothoracic surgery. • Ability to recognise cardiac rhythms. • Excellent communication skills with good time management skills and the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
Applying is simple, you need to click APPLY and send in your CV. We will be in touch with you very soon or you can call Diana on Applyext 1310.
- £ 26565 - 33600 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 8 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse