Chelmsford, Essex, England
Deputy Manager ( RNLD / RMN ) - Learning Disabilities
Service Type: Private Hospital - Learning Disability
Salary: £17.84 - £18.75 per hour / £37,000 - £39,000 per annum (negotiable depending upon experience)
Hours: full time
Service Details / Job Description:
My client, an independent hospital for learning disabilities and complex needs based in Essex, is seeking an experienced Deputy Manager. The Deputy Manager will provide support to clients using the service whilst also providing effective leadership to the service.
The Deputy Manager will w ork with multi-disciplinary teams as well as external stakeholders. It is the overall responsibility of the Deputy Manager to deliver a high-quality service and promote a positive working culture.
This hospital is committed to the development of its staff and offers continuous support and training. The company offers excellent benefits , including a discount scheme; see below for more generous benefits!
Applicants should be qualified to practice as a nurse ( RNLD / RMN ) within the UK. Applicants must therefore hold a valid PIN and be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
Further skills/experience required are as follows;
- We would welcome applicants who are proven leaders and have worked with varied stakeholders i n the delivery of outstanding care who are committed to quality
- Qualified Nurse (RNLD or RMN )
- P revious management experienc e would be essential
- Promotion opportunities with each service or the wider company
- Access to training that supports personal career development,
- Courtesy meal and refreshments while on shift,
- Company discount scheme,
- 33 Days annual leave,
- Free on-site parking.
- £ 37000 - 39000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 10 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Ward learning disability nurse