Staff Nurse - RMN - Acute Mental Health
Chelmsford, Essex, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN ) - Acute - Newly Qualified or Experienced
Service Type: Mental Health Hospital
Salary: £26,500 per annum (negotiable depending on experience)
Hours: Full Time Contract, 37.5 hours per week
Shifts: Structured Rotational Shift Pattern (mixture of days, nights and weekends)
Service Details / Job Description:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified and experienced RMN to work within a prestigious private hospital in Essex. This is 44 bedded acute mental health hospital that offers calming and recovery focused residential treatment, as well as day care and outpatient services, including separate facilities for young people. This role is working on an Acute ward.
The hospital is committed to the development and well-being of staff and offers a benefits package to reflect this. Nurses have access to many SMART vouchers and a SMART pension option as well as 50% NMC contribution and DBS cost coverage. More generous benefits are listed below.
Applicants should be qualified to practice as a mental health nurse ( RMN ) within the UK. Applicants must therefore hold a valid PIN and be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
Further skills/experience required are as follows;
- Applicants must be able to work rotational shift patterns (consisting of days, nights and/or weekends).
- All candidates must have good knowledge of the nursing process, Care Programme approach, and mental health legislation. Prior experience within Acute is also required.
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong "can do" attitude
- A competitive salary
- £1000 annual loyalty bonus
- 50% NMC Contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just drive scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
- £ 25000 - 27000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 10 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Ward mental nurse