Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Brand New Home
Sutton, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Brand New Luxury Care Home
Location : Sutton, Surrey
Salary : Up to £15.50 per hour (£33,800 per annum) + paid breaks + overtime enhancements
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available (paid breaks)
Contract type : Permanent
Further details : We are currently looking for either newly-qualified or experienced Registered Nurses for a brand new, luxury care home based in Surrey. Following a multi-million-pound development, this home has been carefully designed with patients' needs in mind. The care home provides distinct high-quality care packages such as specialist dementia, nursing and residential care for elderly residents, whether this is on a permanent, day care or short stay basis.
The staff team are very welcoming and accommodating, so we are especially looking for someone who can get on well with people and who has a caring, kind and positive outlook. The service enjoys state-of-the-art facilities and features, and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high and the Manager is a qualified Nurse.
The Manager can accommodate both part time and full time hours. They can be flexible with regards to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Employee Benefits include:
- Paid breaks
- Free parking on site
- Annual reimbursement of your NMC Pin renewal fee (£120)
- Assistance with revalidation of professional practice with the NMC
- Voluntary benefits scheme offering your excellent retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide (allowing you to make saving of up to £1,500 a year).
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Structured nurse career ladders in place, with good development programmes into specialist clinical areas or management
- Dementia training programme available to all nurses, which has also been accredited by City and Guilds
- Friendly work environment
- 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
- £ 33800 - 33800 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 10 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd