Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
Are you a RGN?
Do you have experience working in a practice?
Want to join a luxurious private hospital?
Search Medical is currently working with a new healthcare site that specialises in diagnostics, outpatient medical and aesthetic services. Their new state of the art facility is currently looking for a Specialist Nurse.
The Specialist Nurse will be working closely with the Medical Consultants, GPs and the Resident Pharmacist. The hospital is open to both full and part time with day shifts only.
* Carry out clinical duties including assessment, screening and treatment services
* Participate as a senior member of the clinical team
* Carrying out telephone triage
* Assisting the doctors
* Providing general and specific health screenings
* Participate in staff training
* Registered Nurse with NMC
* Clinical supervision experience and training
If you're a Registered Nurse and want to join a successful hospital with impeccable training and excellent benefits then this could be the career move for you! Please send your CV to Apply or call Charlotte Taylor on Apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 28000.00 - 37000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 8 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Practice nurse