Practice Nurse Vacancy in Rochdale - flexible hours available!
Rochdale, Greater Manchester, England
A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a Practice Nurse to join a high achieving, 'GOOD' CQC rated, family-friendly GP surgery in the heart of Rochdale. The surgery welcomes part and full time applications and is willing to consider job shares, for the right candidates.
Close to an array of local amenities and with ease of access via car or public transport, this surgery makes for an ideal location and could be that perfect role you were looking for!
There are fantastic benefits on offer to form this desirable employment package including:
- Top Band 6 Salary (although negotiable for the right candidate)
- 6 weeks' annual leave + bank holidays
- NHS pension and Medical Indemnity will also be included
- Fantastic CPD opportunities and support from senior staff
About the Surgery
With a fantastic rating of 'GOOD' across the board, this surgery is one to look out for! They are consistently high QoF achievers. The clinical team consists of GPs (salaried and partnered), Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants. The team is rapidly expanding across its sites and with plans to enhance the skills mix of staff, it's evident they're certainly progressive forward thinking!
A little info about Chase Medical
- Chase Medical is the 1 Primary Care recruitment agency in the UK and we provide permanent and locum opportunities for Primary Care staff in General Practice and Community and Urgent Care settings nationwide.
- We offer tailor-made permanent positions, where terms of employment will be negotiated on your behalf and we currently place (at least) 1 nurse a day into a new permanent position.
- We offer thousands of locum shifts across the country for Nurses, with a no-minimum shift policy! We offer fantastic rates of pay too:
- £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) for Practice Nurses and Community Nurses (dependent on skillset)
- £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Community Matrons and Independent Prescribing Pharmacists.
- We also offer cash rewards for successful referrals so if a friend or colleague may benefit from the work that we can offer, please feel free to pass on our details!
- £ 32700 - 35200 Per year
- Full time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 8 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Nurse practitioner, Practice nurse