Staff Nurse - Elderly Care
Plymouth, Devon, England
Staff Nurse – Registered General Nurse or Mental Health Nurse – Plymouth – £15.50ph
Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) needed for an elderly nursing home based in Plymouth
Staff Nurse Duties
• Overseeing residents immediate needs
• Writing care plane
• Administrating medication
• Managing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with residents families
The elderly nursing home is a modern, welcoming environment.
They have vacancies available for both day or night shifts working 12 hours per shift, full or part time.
Staff Nurse requirements
• Be a qualified Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN)
• Have an active NMC Pin Number
• Experience would be of benefit but the home is happy to consider newly qualified nurses
• A passion for elderly care
If you are interested in this Staff Nurse job please APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful
- £ 15.00 - 15.50 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 11 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd