Nursing Unit Manager - £15.64ph - £2000 Welcome Bonus!
Ashford, Kent, England
Nursing Unit Manager
£2000 Welcome Bonus!
Eclypse Recruitment are looking for an experienced nurse to join the team at an elderly nursing home in Ashford, Kent.
Located close to the historic market town of Ashford, Kent this service is a modern purpose-built care home with a warm, friendly and inviting atmosphere offering high quality 24-hour nursing and dementia care.
Duties and Responsibilities
At the heart of all you do will be the assessment of the physical, psychological and social needs of all your residents - and the implementation of the person-centered plans that meet those needs. Whether you're planning rotas, recruiting, training and mentoring staff, helping co-ordinate comprehensive daily activity plans, or building strong relationships with local regulators and social services, you'll ensure your unit goes from strength to strength. Stringent quality control will be key too, as you ensure we're complying with the NMC guidelines on administration of medicine, meeting safeguarding regulations and keeping records scrupulously.
- You'll be equipped with a current NMC registration, RN (General) and evidence of continued professional development
- A natural leader and teacher, you've also acted as a clinical mentor, including supporting newly qualified nurses through their preceptorship
- Thanks to your talent for problem solving, can-do attitude and resilient nature, you have a track record of delivering real improvements in care
- Up-to-date with the most recent clinical practices, you also have professional experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments
- You'll also need an understanding of regulatory frameworks, as well as DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical Guidelines
In return, you'll receive one of the best reward packages in the care sector. As well as a competitive salary, this will include:
- Welcome Bonus £2000*
- Free learning and development
- Profit-share scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Rewards points
- Mentor bonus scheme
- Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses*
If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
Alternatively, click APPLY now!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Nursing Unit Manager - £15.64ph - £2000 Welcome Bonus!, Nursing Unit Manager - £15.64ph - £2000 Welcome Bonus! Nursing Unit Manager - £15.64ph - £2000 Welcome Bonus!, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, medical and nursing
- £ 15.64 - 15.64 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 8 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd