Flexible Nurse Practitioner Opportunities in Yeovil
Yeovil, Somerset, England
£35 - £60 per hour (inc. holiday pay) Flexible Nurse Practitioner Opportunities in Yeovil
Chase Medical are working with a friendly centre based in Yeovil who currently have a fantastic opportunity for Nurse Practitioners to lend a hand on a locum basis.
There are no minimum hours, therefore you have complete control over your own rota, giving you the opportunity to boost your earnings around your current role, on the weekend, on your day off, during annual leave or even around school hours.
Therefore locum work Chase Medical can give you lots of flexibility, with no pressure to leave your current job.
In order to be considered for Nurse Practitioner locum work with Chase Medical, you will need:
- Valid NMC Pin
- Independent Prescribing
- Recent experience of working in a Nurse Practitioner role
- Experience of working within Primary Care: GP surgery, Walk in Centre, Urgent Care Centres etc.
In return, Chase Medical offer you:
- High rates of pay; £35 - £60 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Complete flexibility - choose where and when you work!
- Easy application - our registration process is free, quick & easy.
- Local shift's exclusively available to you.
- Opportunity to boost your CPD.
- Team of specialists on hand, who understand Primary Care and your needs.
Chase Medical is a specialist Primary Care agency, providing locum, permanent and temporary opportunities to Primary Care clinical staff.
Joining our fantastic bank is free, quick and simple; if you're interested please get in touch today.
If you know of any friends, family or colleagues who may be interested in the opportunities that Chase Medical offer, please do let us know! We love to hear from you, and we really value word of mouth. For every successful referral you make we will reward you with an extra £50! So if you know anyone who would be interested in the opportunities we have please get in touch today!
- £ 35 - 60 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 8 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Nurse practitioner