Registered Staff Nurse - join the most IN-DEMAND Agency in the UK
Deal, Kent, England
* £20.00 - £30.00 per hour + BENEFITS *
** JOIN THE MOST "IN-DEMAND" NURSING AGENCY IN THE UK **
Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Nursing Home - Days or Nights
Our clients, a wide selection of Small, Medium, Large and national Nursing Homes, are looking for Agency or Locum RGN / RMNs to provide dynamic leadership to their support teams while ensuring that patients receive the highest quality of care and support. This role requires RGN / RMNs with initiative, excellent interpersonal communication skills, and good time management. This is a great opportunity to advance your career, with
EXCEPTIONAL Rates of Pay
in addition to the opportunity to utilize and develop your nursing skills in in different environments and gain valuable VARIETY on a weekly basis.
As a RGN / RMN you will ensure that care and support is delivered in accordance with the needs and wishes of the patients. You will also be responsible for the development and maintenance of high quality person centred services, utilising every ounce of your nursing experience and training to meet often highly complex needs.
We are looking for proactive RGN / RMNs with the ability to work effectively alone or in a team. You must have good time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
- 6+ months of recent nursing experience and a current NMC pin number
- Ability to meet compliance standards, including DBS, References and Occupational Health checks
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility, adaptable to changing needs
Excellent levels of remuneration and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our nursing and care staff have worked for us for a considerable amount of time. Join the team and experience the difference!
- Excellent pay rates
- Holiday Pay included
- Flexible shifts
- Mandatory training and Additional Training
- Fast Track Recruitment Process
- Free access to tax experts focused on maximising your take-home pay
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Bonus schemes
* Temporary and Permanent opportunities available for Nurses from a wide range of backgrounds. Temporary positions often can become permanent positions (if desired).
- £ 20.00 - 30.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 11 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Winchester, Hampshire, England