RGN or RMN (Nights) - Dorset
Ashley Heath, Ringwood, Dorset, England
Night Nurse required to work in a beautiful new nursing and dementia care home near Ringwood, Dorset.
You must be a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a valid NMC Pin.
There are full time and part time hours available, the shift times will be from 7:45pm - 8am and you will be offered a pay rate of £16 per hour plus paid breaks.
* You will be an RGN or RMN with a current NMC PIN.
* Ideally you will bring prior experience of working with older people in a nursing environment, however, you will also be supported if you are interested in moving into this incredibly rewarding area of nursing for the first time.
* You will have good team leading skills, be highly organised with a caring and empathetic approach to your work, and be capable of taking the lead in delivering excellent clinical care to elderly residents with a range of nursing needs.
As a Night Nurse you'll be part of a friendly night care team who are pivotal to the residents’ well-being and enjoyment of life.
You will take responsibility for care planning and drug administration, leading a team of dedicated care staff and making sure the residents receive the highest possible level of person centred care through the night.
This is an exciting time to join the Nursing Home as it is opening the new nursing unit. The Nursing Home is a 60 bedded Care Home in St Ives near Ringwood. The home provides nursing, dementia and residential care, which has been carefully designed to provide comfort and convenience for residents and staff.
* An excellent induction programme and ongoing commitment to your training and development
* Company Sick Pay (after 12 months service)
* Paid Breaks
* Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance Scheme
* NMC cost paid each year (£120)
* A staff discount scheme providing access to a range of on-line and high street discounts
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Child Care Vouchers
* DBS check paid for
* Care South Stars Annual Staff Awards - recognising excellence in individuals and teams
- £ 16.00 - 16.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 11 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Winchester, Hampshire, England
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd