Functional Nurse Assessor, RGN/Leicester £38,000 + Benefits
Leicester, Leicestershire, England
Functional Nurse Assessor, RGN/Leicester
£38,000 + Benefits
On behalf of our Employment and Support Allowance Assessments client, Global4Health is recruiting Registered Nurses to work within the exciting and challenging area of EHA Assessment.
Our client is a well-established international company who run healthcare programes in the US, Canada, Australia, Saudi Arabia and the UK.
This is a really exciting time to be joining the service with new opportunities nationwide as they are employing additional clinicians to undertake functional assessment of those in receipt of or claiming benefits on behalf of the DWP.
• Permanent full time Monday to Friday
• Local health assessment centres and offices nationwide
• Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of Pension and professional registration fee reimbursement
• Full training provided on commencement in the role, for which you are paid a full time salary
Minimum requirements for functional assessor
• Minimum 2 years’ post-qualification UK Hospital Experience
• Eligibility to live and work in the UK
• Full registration with the NMC as a Registered General Nurse (Level 1)
- £ 38000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 11 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Nurse advisor, Nurse assessor, Ward nurse