Agency Nurse (RGN/RMN) (from 1-6 shifts per week, YOUR choice)
Broadstairs, Kent, England
* Want to earn between £240 and £360 per shift?
HAMILTON CROSS nurses (RGN/RMN) typically earn from £650 to £1,500 per week.
* Pay rates from £20.00 Up to £30.00 per hour (PLUS: Minimised TAX, take home majority of your pay!) *
* Nurses (RGM/RMN) required for Regular Flexible Shift Work - all disciplines *
HAMILTON CROSS requires Registered Nurses (RGM/RMN) from all disciplines and backgrounds for a large number of healthcare institutions the local area.
With roots dating back to the 1980s, HAMILTON CROSS places Nurses into the NHS, Private Hospitals, Doctors Surgeries, Nursing Homes and a wide range of other Healthcare Institutions.
At HAMILTON CROSS we know it takes great healthcare professionals to provide the highest quality of care. We offer market-leading tax efficient remuneration and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our nursing and care staff have worked for us for a considerable amount of time. Join our team and experience the difference!
- Excellent pay rates
- Access to a Tax Specialist to maximise your take home pay
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Mandatory training
- Required immunization
- HAMILTON CROSS uniform
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Bonus schemes
- Start Date: ASAP
- 6+ months of recent nursing experience and a current NMC pin number
- Ability to meet our compliance standards, including DBS, References and Occupational Health checks
- Excellent interpersonal skills verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility, adaptable to changing needs
- £ 20.00 - 30.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 11 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Winchester, Hampshire, England