Tredegar, Blaenau Gwent, Wales
Position –Staff Nurse
Location – Gwent
Ref – DBSNGWE
Salary – £16PH
Hours - Full Time
Our client’s clinic is a specialist Female Mental Health Rehabilitation service. The unit has fantastic views of the beautiful Welsh countryside. The setting gives it an air of tranquility, perfect to promote well-being in all our patients.
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate individuals to join our Nursing team. Working with our patients, you will be encouraged to contribute to, and influence the development of active care. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you must be able to show initiative, demonstrating clear decision making and organisational skills.
Full Time 42 hours 3 days on 4 days off. Bank roles also available
In this role you will be:
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O / GP / Professional visits where necessary
• To support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity, rights and advice, whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
• Candidates should possess the relevant nursing qualification and have an active PIN we are accepting Newly Qualified.
• Individuals should have an excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act and be able to demonstrate the latest understanding of nursing practices.
• You should also be a strong team player, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and organisational skills.
• Be committed to Safeguarding and protecting the young people and service users within our care.
Qualifications & Experience
• Newly qualified or awaiting their pin
• RMN/RNLD (Current Pin Number)
• RGN with Mental Health Experience
• Fully conversant with the Mental Health Act 1983
• Understanding of latest nursing practices
• Ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits
• Free meals;
• RCNi membership;
• A high quality work environment;
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities;
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 11 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Community mental nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Ward mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Winchester, Hampshire, England