Registered Nurse - Health Screening (Bank)
Barnet, London, Greater London, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Hendon Hospital has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse - Health Screening (Bank) to join their team of staff in the Healthscreening department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered nurse with current NMC Registration
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Health Promotion
* Organisational Abilities
* Health Screening experience
* Phlebotomy competency (desirable)
Duties of this role include:
* The post holder will provide Health Promotion Assessments, based on information obtained during the patient's assessment. The post holder will carry out all Health Promotion Tests without supervision.
* To liaise with Consultants, Medical Secretaries, Bookings, and GP.
* Anthropometric measurements
* Body fat measurements using (Bodystat Machine)
* ECG recording
* Lung function testing
* Vision testing
* Audio testing
* Lifestyle Counselling
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 15 - 20 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 8 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Nurse assessor