Home Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD Near Wimborne Minster £55,000 p/a
Wimborne, Dorset, England
A leading local care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced Nurse Manager with a background in elderly care to run their home in a village near Wimborne Minster.
This is a fully CQC compliant general nursing home that has a reputation for excellence throughout the local community, with extensive facilities and support structures in place for residents to lead an enjoyable, interesting and full lifestyle.
As Home Manager you will take responsibility for the operational and clinical performance of the home, ensuring the already excellent standards of care and good occupancy levels are maintained.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as an Adult/General Nurse (RGN), Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
• From a strong background in elderly nursing homes, with extensive leadership and managerial experience
• Confident providing clinical leadership and line management and effectively motivating and developing a team
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of CQC and Health and Safety requirements and all legislation relevant to the care home sector
• Enthusiastic, motivated and flexible to meet the needs of the service
• Good financial management skills with good understanding of the need to balance the provision of care whilst efficiently managing budgets and resources
This is a full time role with a 40 hour working week on day shifts. In return you will receive an excellent salary of £55,000 per annum.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Dorset and the South Coast, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 55000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 11 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Winchester, Hampshire, England
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd