Registered nurse respiratory
London, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse - sleep disorders
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum + benefits
Pulse is very privileged to be working alongside one of the UK's leading and most successful research and medical products organisations to recruit a Nurse to work within the field of sleep and respiratory disorders. This organisation is at the forefront of sleep disorder and respiratory medicine - offering innovative products for diagnosis and treatments within this specialty.
This is a permanent, full time position for a Nurse to work Monday - Friday, within regular hours (no nights and no weekends), based within a dedicated sleep disorders centre in London.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience with exposure in sleep disorders and hold current NMC registration.
The successful candidate will work to ensure the smooth running of the centre on a daily basis, supporting the clinic manager.
Below will provide you with an overview of some of the duties of the role - proving this position to be and integral role within the clinic:
- Provide clinical support to new and existing patients - from initial screening to on-going treatment of sleep disorders
- Promote and educate patients and the wider community to help increase awareness of sleep disorders
- Ensure patient records are updated and maintained
- Efficiently working on patient follow ups inline with treatments
- Working closely with physicians to provide a service offering diagnosis and treatment of sleep disordered breathing i.e obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA)
The salary is up to £40,000 and there are excellent training and on-going professional development opportunities. This position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to take advantage of a great pension scheme, annual leave entitlement and other flexible benefits as a permanent employee.
As a pivotal role within the centre you will be a vital team member contributing to the success of the service offered within the centre.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity please do call us today.
- £ 30000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Aug 2017
Closes 7 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Intensive care nurse