A&E Paediatric Nurses
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Pulse are currently looking for A&E Paediatric Nurses for temporary opportunities across the Liverpool area.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
• Minimum of twelve months qualified experience working in paediatric A&E and/or general paediatric wards
• Flexible around working day and night shifts
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated with excellent standards of nursing care, organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent and competitive rates of pay
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Daily payroll service
• Free mandatory training
• Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
• Referral Bonus*
To apply for these fantastic opportunities please apply today!
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Aug 2017
Closes 10 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Ward childrens nurse