Care Home Nurse
Lewes, East Sussex, EnglandAre you a registered nurse looking for a new and exciting role with in a Care Home environment?
Do you have a passion for caring for elderly patients with a variety of needs?
I am seeking nurses to join a professional healthcare team, where you will be providing daily support to your patients. Whether you are filling in paperwork or getting involved in the patients’ daily activities, this really is a great role.
Not sure where you would like to live then let us help you!
- Flight to the UK (if from the EU)
- Subsidised Accommodation (£182 per month including bills)
- 40 hours per week working days and night shifts
- Face to face or Skype interviews available
- Immediate interviews
- Good level of English
- CV guidance and interview preparation
- Help through the HR process
- National company offering support and development of your career
Interested? Or do you know someone who may be interested?
Click APPLY and submit your CV – Interviews will be arranged as soon as suitable candidates are received, so do not delay and apply NOW!
- £ 15 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 7 Aug 2017
Closes 4 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd