Nurse - Dementia
Plymouth, Devon, England
£16ph Staff Nurse required in Plymouth, Devon. Full & part time available. Days/Nights
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a elegant nursing home that has an outstanding CQC report. This purpose build nursing home is located in Plymouth, Devon just a few miles from Plymouth centre. A few yards from the home is the local post office, shops and bus stop that takes you straight into the town. My client provides nursing services to elderly with dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will full & part time hours. Days/Nights, paying £16.00 per hour. My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Dementia,Palliative, Elderly care
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
-Free on site parking
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 4 Aug 2017
Closes 25 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Winchester, Hampshire, England
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd