London, Greater London, England
Clinical Support Specialist – Anti Embolism Stockings
Part time 3 days per week
Salary c £25K pro rata + bonus + company car + benefits
Are you a Registered Nurse/Staff Nurse or Ex Nurse looking to specialise
Our client is active in the areas of Advanced Wound Management, Compression and Lymphoedema. They provide innovative and cost effective medical products throughout the UK to both primary and secondary care.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience within a rapidly growing healthcare company with a focus on innovation and customer excellence.
In this role you will be supporting the sales team providing training and support on the fitting and use of Anti Embolic Stockings. The territory covers Central London, South Thames to Brighton and up to Colchester.
To be considered for this role you will meet the following:
• RGN ( active PIN not necessary)
• Experience measuring and fitting anti embolism stockings essential
• Current UK Full Driving Licence with a maximum of 6 penalty points
• Confident working independently and managing your diary
• Happy to travel widely across the region for appointments
• Excellent communicator with experience teaching and demonstrating to others
• Available for a quick start
To be considered for this role please call Heather Hughes on Apply
or email your CV
Xcellin specialises in the recruitment of Nurse Advisors and Clinical Support Practitioners
Alternatively if this is not the role for you but you would like to recommend someone we are currently paying £150 bounty if you recommend a new candidate that we then go on to place.
- £ 20000 - 25000 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified, Newly qualified
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 17 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Nurse practitioner, Ward nurse