Community nurses wanted in central London!!!
Newtown St Boswells, Melrose, Scottish Borders, ScotlandCommunity nurses wanted!!!
Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust is responsible for providing community healthcare to over Apply people over the London boroughs of Hounslow and Richmond-Upon-Thames. The Trust provides most of the services outside of hospital and GP care and also have urgent care and walk in centres that attract patients of nearby boroughs.
- Up to 6 weeks single shared accommodation
- £200 (IKEA) voucher towards cost of furniture
- Cost of flight to the UK
- Return flight for a holiday to home country, up to the value of £100
- £120 towards NMC registration cost
- Guided visit to Hounslow and Richmond
- Nurse induction and preceptorship programme
- Rotation programme
- Support to obtain a bank account
If you are interest please send me your CV at Apply to speak about this great opportunity and get ready for the interview !!
- £ 25000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 15 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Community nurse