Warwick, Warwickshire, England
RGN or RMN- Registered General Nurse
£15.50 per hour - Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
A nursing home situated in Alcester is searching for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join their professional and caring team who support residents with their routine throughout the day and night with privacy and dignity.
This nursing home is an established, luxury purpose built facility providing high quality general nursing and dementia care for elderly residents. It has a Good CQC Rating and caters for 81 residents.
- £15.50 per hour
- Paid Breaks
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Continuous professional development
- Pension scheme
- Health and Wellbeing cash plan
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Nurse referral scheme
- Valid NMC PIN and Nursing Qualification (RGN or RMN)
- Experience of elderly care and general nursing.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within a dedicated team.
- Administration of medication.
- Adhere to high standards set by the nursing home.
Apply now to take advantage of this opportunity to join a nursing home recognised for its quality of care and a team committed to the comfort of its residents.If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 15.50 - 15.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 16 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion (Sir Ceredigion), Wales
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd