Truro, Cornwall, England
RGN Or RMN Qualified
£14.00 - £18.20 per hour - 37.5 hours per week
My client is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to support the Senior Management Team across all aspects of nursing providing a safe, caring, stimulating and Homely environment for residents and their visitors.
My client's home, located in Cornwall, is looking for a Registered Nurse to lead and deliver the provision of excellent standards of clinical care to our residents. The home delivers kind and compassionate residential, dementia, nursing and respite care in a high quality environment to around 60 residents.
- Hourly rate of pay - £14.00 - £18.20 (£26,403-£35,490 basic) on a 37.5 hour contract based on knowledge, skills and experience
- Night enhanced rate of - £3.12 per hour
- Weekend enhancement - 70p per hour
- Enhanced overtime pay (time and a quarter)
- Double pay for Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme in-line with government initiative
- Other benefits include:
- Free meal whilst working
- Free uniform
- Simply health cash plan
- Employee benefits/discount scheme (Perkbox)
- Valid NMC PIN and Nursing Qualification (RGN or RMN)
- Experience of elderly care and general nursing.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within a dedicated team.
- Administration of medication.
- Adhere to high standards set by the nursing home.
Apply now to be considered for this excellent opportunity with a company that takes it employees seriously and offers the potential to grow with the progress of the company.
Why Apply Through White Recruitment?
White Recruitment is a specialist permanent agency with 9 years of expertise in the recruitment of healthcare professionals. Suitable applicants will be provided with their own consultant who will keep them updated on their applications and relevant opportunities. Our free service offer's candidates a stress-free solution to their job search and our recent survey has shown 95% of candidates would recommend us to friends and colleagues. So apply now - we look forward to hearing from you!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 14 - 18.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 16 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd