Band 5 Staff Nurse Positions- Bournemouth NHS Trust
Bournemouth, Dorset, EnglandBournemouth NHS Hospital
Salary: £22,128 - £28,462 Location: Bournemouth When: Permanent, full-time, start date ASAP.
We are looking for NMC registered nurses to work in the sunny town of Bournemouth on the south coast in Bournemouth NHS Hospital, Dorset. With competitive salary offers and generous NHS benefit packages, HCL could help you progress to the next step of your career.
To apply, you’ll need:
- UK NMC Registration
- Experience of working within an clinical setting (non UK experience accepted)
- The right to work in the UK
- Elderly care/ general medicine
In addition to an excellent opportunity for your career you will receive:
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to management support/ training
- Access to NHS staff benefits
- The opportunity to work in the heart of London
- Accommodation available (you will receive 1 month free)
We are trusted by over 40 NHS Trusts, Private Hospitals and Care homes throughout the UK and Northern Ireland to find them NMC Registered Nurses. So working with HCL will lead to opportunities for progression wherever your career takes you.
You’ll also be given your own personal, dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the application and interview process.
Sounds appealing? Email your CV to Apply or you can call Sophie Phillips on Applyextension 2009 or register with us below to get started.
- £ 22128 - 28746 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 14 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Intensive care nurse