Peripatetic Nurse - Care Home - £18 per hour
Tadley, Hampshire, England
Job Title : Registered Nurse RGN RMN
Care Types : Elderly, Dementia, Younger Adults with Physical Disabilities
Location : Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary : Up to £40,000 ( £18.00 Per Hour ) Based on 48 hours
Contract : Permanent.
*** Salary Equivalent To NHS Band 7 ***
Further Details : We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Nurse to join a passionate regional care team within 4 nursing facilities around Basingstoke. The homes are all within the same organisation, so you'll benefit from the amazing package in addition to the outstanding salary for the role. There will be minimal traveling between the 4 nursing homes, and you will be rota'd with 4-6 weeks notice. You will be caring for a range of services users, with a variety of care needs including Dementia, elderly and frail, and also younger service users with a physical disability.
Outstanding training and progression opportunities are key aspects of joining the team, you will be heavily invested in as a nurse and a person, and you'll will have control of future developments in your career. There is continuous training, formal qualifications and a family atmosphere company wide, which puts this position as more than "just a nursing home", but as a real community.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including - :
- PIN Re-validation assistance
- Support and ongoing training; Formal Qualifications such as Level 5 NVQs all subsidised.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Free Hot Meals on Shift.
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts; Employee of the month vouchers.
- Training Workshops.
- Paid Breaks.
- Award Winning Career Development.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24hr counselling and legal information.
- Free Uniform.
- Childcare Vouchers; Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- 28 days' annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Personal Specification : The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN RMN or RNLD with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. You will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
- £ 34000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 16 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion (Sir Ceredigion), Wales
Leicester, Leicestershire, England