Clinical Development Nurse
Guildford, Surrey, England
Job Title : Clinical Development Nurse
Location : Surrey and South West London
Salary : £38,000 ( Negotiable on experience )
Additional Benefits: Company Car, Phone and Laptop + Petrol Allowance.
I am looking for passionate healthcare professionals with a valid NMC Pin, and previous unit management experience for this role.
Covering the Surrey and South West London region, an exciting position for an experienced healthcare manager has recently become available. You will be traveling between facilities within the region, helping to:
- Support the clinical permanent members of staff
- Identify concerns regarding quality assurance
- Provide Data and Analysis to Clinical lead nurse
- Support with recruitment needs, including identifying and interviewing potential candidates
- Organise and implement CQC improvement strategies
- Key Planning and Project Development
This is a superb prospect for gaining additional skills and a great opportunity to move into an operations capacity.
The right candidate will have;
- At least 2 years' nursing experience, with a valid NMC Pin
- Unit management or mentoring experience of junior members of staff
- A strong clinical background
- CQC procedural knowledge
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Flexibility - the role may include occasional, paid overnight stays
This is a genuinely exciting role for someone with a strong background in nursing, and who want to make the step into something a little different - with more operational control and direction, rather than progressing within a nursing home. The salary for the position is negotiable for the right candidate.
Applicants must be a registered nurse with a passion to develop, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.
- £ 38000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 16 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion (Sir Ceredigion), Wales
Leicester, Leicestershire, England