Clinical Lead RGN Windsor £36,000 p/a
Windsor, Berkshire, England
An opportunity has arisen within a large care home in Windsor for an experienced RGN with a background in elderly care to work as Clinical Lead.
In this role you will provide clinical management and direction to the nursing team, ensuring the highest standards of care are consistently maintained in this charitably run home.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead post will meet the following criteria:
• Registered with the NMC as an RGN with extensive UK nursing home experience
• Demonstrate experience in an elderly and dementia care setting at Senior Nurse level or above
• Possess good working knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and regulations
• Proven leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexible to work occasional weekends
As Clinical Lead you will work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts and will receive a competitive annual salary of £36,000 in return.
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link below.
For more information about this post or any other nursing opportunities throughout Berkshire, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
- £ 36000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 17 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Leicester, Leicestershire, England
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion (Sir Ceredigion), Wales