Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP Westminster £32K - £34K p/a
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
An experienced Scrub Nurse/Practitioner is required to work in the day-case theatre of a leading Harley Street private hospital.
This is a full time position with a 37.5 hour working week. An excellent salary of £32,000 to £34,000 per annum is offered in return.
The ideal candidate for this Scrub Practitioner post will meet the following specification:
• NMC registered Adult/General Nurse or HCPC registered Operating Department Practitioner
• Demonstrate current experience in an operating theatre environment, ideally with evidence of recent post-registration studies or training
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to provide excellent standards of patient care
• Well organised, enthusiastic and proactive
• Ideally you will have completed a Teaching and Assessing qualification and will have previous experience in a leadership or mentoring role
You will be joining a leading facility and will gain invaluable experience working with leading consultants, surgeons and specialists in this state of the art hospital.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
- £ 32000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 17 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Theatre nurse