Peripatetic Registered Nurse (Adult)
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Peripatetic Registered Nurse - Bupa Care Homes
£16.50 per hour - Salary is dependent upon experience, capability & qualifications
This role is working at homes throughout the Paisley and Barrhead area.
Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6
Competitive starting salary, £1000 welcome bonus and the opportunity to develop and build a career.
If you're a dedicated RN with a valid NMC PIN Number, consider a move to Bupa Care Homes. We provide expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to around 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes. Our aim? To help each and every one of them to live longer, healthier and happier lives.
What you'll be doing
Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents
Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
Generally promoting our residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
What you'll need
A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
What we'll offer you in return
* Autonomy to practice
* Bupa's specially designed Nurse Pathway
* Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
* NMC annual pin payment covered (£120)*
* Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
* Re-validation Champions
* Accelerated Career Progression
* Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
* Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral
* Access to employee health benefits and discounts
* Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
* Bupa Fit - a staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on Bupa dental
* We cover the cost of your PVG Check
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Passionate about making lives better, every decision we make is because we care. It's why we inspire and support our nurses to put our residents' wellbeing at the heart of everything they do.
For more information, please visit Apply/nursingcareers
Dedicated to making lives better.
Be the nurse you want to be.
- £ 16.5 - 16.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 17 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Winchester, Hampshire, England