Theatre Practitioner – Recovery RGN/ODP Near Dartford £35,000 p/a
Dartford, Kent, England
A leading private hospital in Dartford is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse or Theatre Practitioner specialising in Recovery to join their Theatres Department.
Applicants for this Recovery Practitioner post should be/have:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Extensive surgical experience in a recovery setting, ideally also with experience in other theatre disciplines
• Ideally have completed post-registration clinical qualifications such as ENB998, ILS or ALS
• Confident in providing excellent standards of patient care
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, will work well within a team and will have a flexible approach to working hours and shift patterns
This position has a 37.5 hour working week on days and offers a highly competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum.
Alongside a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also have access to an excellent staff benefits package which includes private health and dental plans, life assurance, a generous annual leave allowance and excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London and Kent, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
- £ 35000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 17 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Intensive care nurse, Theatre nurse