Deputy Manager RGN/RMN Hayling Island £43,000 p/a
Hayling Island, Hampshire, England
One of the UK’s leading care home operators is currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse to take the post of Deputy Manager in their care home on Hayling Island.
This fully CQC compliant service provides a range of care packages to adults of all ages with a wide range of needs but specialises in elderly and dementia care.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should be/have:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Previous experience in a senior or managerial role within a care home setting demonstrating excellent leadership skills
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards relevant to this sector of care
• Have completed recognised teaching and mentorship/supervision qualifications and have experience supporting newly qualified nurses through preceptorship
• Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development, ideally up to degree level
• Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the Mental Capacity Act
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing high quality care
As Deputy Manager you will oversee the planning, direction and management of all clinical services within the care home. You will supervise and support staff and will ensure high standards of care are maintained throughout the home. You will work closely with the Registered Manager and will work to develop your business and leadership skills in this role.
Working hours are 40 per week on day shifts and a competitive salary in the region of £43,000 per annum is available along with an excellent staff benefits package which includes childcare and retail vouchers and ongoing training, support and development.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Hampshire and the South Coast, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 43000 - 43000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 17 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd