Crowborough, East Sussex, England
Are you a Charge Nurse or a Senior Sister?
Want to join a specialist private hospital?
Search Medical is collaborating with a nationally recognised private hospital that provides specialist treatments across the board. They are looking for a Senior Sister to lead their in-patient ward working closely with the Ward Manager and Hospital Manager.
* Provide clinical leadership to the in-patient team
* Be responsible for the delivery of patient care
* Lead and train the team of Staff Nurses
* Work alongside the hospital team to ensure CQC compliance
* Responsible for the operational delivery
This is a great opportunity to join a well established hospital that exceeds the level of specialist surgery provided by the larger in city hospitals. This hospital provides an outstanding opportunity for learning, continuous development and first and foremost the highest levels of specialist care.
If you're a Senior Sister/Charge Nurse who is looking for a new challenge or looking for career progression, please send your CV to Apply or call Charlotte on Apply
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 38000.00 - 40000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 14 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse