Deputy Manager RGN/RMN Cheltenham £40,000 p/a Negotiable DoE
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
One of the UK’s leading care home operators is currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager in their care home in the Cheltenham area.
This fully CQC compliant, luxury service provides a range of care packages to adults of all ages with disability care needs but specialises in elderly and dementia care.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should be/have:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Previous experience in a senior or managerial role within a care home setting demonstrating excellent leadership skills
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards relevant to this sector of care
• Have completed recognised teaching and mentorship/supervision qualifications and have experience supporting newly qualified nurses through preceptorship
• Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development, ideally up to degree level
• Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the Mental Capacity Act
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing high quality care
As Deputy Manager you will oversee the planning, direction and management of all clinical services within the care home. You will supervise and support staff and will ensure high standards of care are maintained throughout the home. You will work closely with the Registered Manager and will work to develop your business and leadership skills in this role.
Working hours are 40 per week on day shifts and a competitive salary in the region of £40,000 per annum is available, which is negotiable depending on experience. An excellent staff benefits package and ongoing training, development and career progression pathways are also included in the employment package.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Gloucestershire and the South West, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 17 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion (Sir Ceredigion), Wales
Leicester, Leicestershire, England
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd