Nurse Unit Manager X 2 RGN/RMN/RNLD Hayling Island £18 per hour
Hayling Island, Hampshire, England
A leading national private health and social care provider is currently looking to recruit two experienced Nurse Managers from a strong background in elderly care to work as Unit Lead in the dementia and general nursing wings of their Hayling Island care home.
The large home is CQC compliant provides general nursing, disability and dementia in luxury, modern surroundings.
One vacancy is to lead the general nursing wing, and the successful candidate should be qualified and registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN.
The Dementia Unit Manager should be qualified and registered as a Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD and all candidates should meet the following criteria:
• Happy to undertake clinical work and demonstrate up to date clinical skills
• Experienced in dementia care in a senior or managerial role
• Confident leading a team and coordinating care
• Provide evidence of continuing professional development, including having completed a teaching and mentorship qualification
• Up to date knowledge of best practices of care, CQC requirements, quality standards, DoLS and the MCA
Details of the vacancies and what the successful candidates will receive;
• 42 hours per week on day shifts
• Competitive hourly rates of £18
• Excellent working conditions in a home rated “good” by CQC
• Established training, development and career progression pathways
• A company pension plan, staff benefits including retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts and much more
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Hampshire and the South Coast, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 17 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd