Dementia Unit Manager RGN/RMN Lowestoft £14.50 p/h + Paid Breaks
Lowestoft, Suffolk, England
A leading national private health and social care provider is currently looking to recruit an experienced RN with a strong background in dementia care to work as Unit Lead in a 30+ bedded dementia unit.
The home is fully CQC compliant and has a reputation for excellence in its delivery of dementia care, in addition to providing general elderly and disability care within other units in the home.
Details of what the successful candidate will receive;
• 40 hours per week, which will involve day and night shifts
• Competitive hourly rates of £14.50
• Paid Breaks
• Excellent working conditions in a home rated “good” by CQC
• Established training, development and career progression pathways
• A company pension plan, staff benefits including retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts and much more
• Staff accommodation can be provided if necessary
Candidates for these Staff Nurse vacancies should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with a current NMC pin
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care or UK care home setting
• Happy to undertake clinical work and demonstrate up to date clinical skills
• Experienced in dementia care in a senior or managerial role
• Confident leading a team and coordinating care
• Provide evidence of continuing professional development, including having completed a teaching and mentorship qualification
• Up to date knowledge of best practices of care, CQC requirements, quality standards, DoLS and the MCA
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout East Anglia, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 14.50 - 14.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 17 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Winchester, Hampshire, England
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd