Nurse (Head/Brain Injury)
Conwy, Conwy, Wales
£15 - £15.90ph Staff Nurse required in Conwy for a head/brain injury care home working full time hours plus paid breaks!
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Conwy. My client provides nursing services to elderly with head/brain injury. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 15 - 15.9 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 7 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse