Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD Lowestoft £13.57 p/h + Paid Breaks
Lowestoft, Suffolk, England
One of the UK’s leading private health and social care providers is currently recruiting for two qualified Staff Nurses to work in their Lowestoft care home.
The fully compliant, large home provides high quality care and living to adults of all ages with disability care needs in addition to specialising in elderly and dementia nursing care.
Details of the vacancies and what the successful candidates will receive;
• 39 hours per week on rotating shifts or 33 hours per week on nights only
• Competitive hourly rates of £13.57
• Paid Breaks
• Excellent working conditions in a home rated “good” by CQC
• Established training, development and career progression pathways
• A company pension plan
• Staff benefits including retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts and much more
Candidates for these Staff Nurse vacancies should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD with up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care or UK care home setting
• Confident in all aspects of the management and implementation of person centred care plans
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in Norfolk and throughout, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 13.57 - 13.57 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 17 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion (Sir Ceredigion), Wales
Leicester, Leicestershire, England