Research Nurse Manager
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
• Looking for a new challenge?
• Looking to join a dynamic, fast-growing organisation?
• Looking to be a valued member of the team?
If so, we have a unique opportunity for you …………
The Medical Research Network are a Clinical Trial Support Organisation looking to employ a Full Time Research Nurse Manager in Milton Keynes. The position is office based at least 3 days per week.
• To provide the clinical knowledge and expertise required to enable MRN to deliver Home Trial Support (HTS) projects safely and effectively, in line with MRN, Client and regulatory requirements.
• To be the clinical care lead for named international projects, developing the homecare process with the sponsor/CRO
• Registered Nurse or local country equivalent
• At least 7 years nursing experience
• Must have experience in either Homecare or Clinical Research, e.g. Research Nurse, CTA, CRA, PM or Team Leader, preferably both
• Proven success in co-ordinating clinical teams
• Experience within a commercial organisation is desirable
• Excellent nursing skills
• Knowledge of nursing home health care desirable
• Understanding of nursing provision in the trial environment
• Be familiar with ICH- GCP principles
- £ 32,000 - 42,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Jul 2017
Closes 14 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Research nurse, Community mental nurse, Community childrens nurse