Clinical Services Manager
Enfield, London, Greater London, England
Stamford Care Home
About the role
* You will play a key role within the home, overseeing and assisting every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home. You will be responsible for creating and updating individual care plans for our residents as well as maintaining clear, accurate, up-to-date medication records
* Drawing on your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the team around you
* By creating and developing strong relationships with key partners within the community, you will play an important role in strengthening the Bupa brand and raising the care home's profile
* You'll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas, and from time to time, will provide cover out of hours, as required
Who we're looking for
* You will be a level one Registered Nurse
* You will possess a sound and up-to-date knowledge of tissue viability, infection control and care planning
* With a real understanding of the benefits that the right nursing care can bring to residents' lives, you will champion independence, choice and dignity by delivering the highest quality care to our residents
* An ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families
* A natural educator, you will continually seek to share your knowledge of elderly care with those around you
* A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently.
What's in it for you?
Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits that include:
* Bupa Fit - a staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on Bupa dental
* A starting salary which reflects your current skills and experience. You will be given every opportunity to increase this salary through training and development.
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Child care vouchers
* Refer a friend scheme
* Bupa Cash Plan discounts
* We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
* We cover the cost of NMC registration (£120)*
* Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
* Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
* Hot meal provided on a 12 hour shift
* Uniform provided
* Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
* 28 days annual leave
* Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
About the home
Stamford is a thoughtfully designed, purpose-built home in Edmonton, north London. We are less than two miles from Edmonton Green and only a short distance from the centre of the capital itself.
We're proud of the level of care we offer at the home. Alongside our range of care plans for the elderly, we're also able to look after young, physically disabled adults and those with challenging behaviour.
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Dedicated to making lives better.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
* Payment will be made after completion of one year's service.
- £ 37000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 14 Jul 2017
Closes 14 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Nurse practitioner, Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Leicester, Leicestershire, England
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion (Sir Ceredigion), Wales