Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) - Mental Health
Darlington, Durham, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Experienced Nurses
Service Type: Mental Health Hospital
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience)
Hours: Full Time Contract, 37.5 hours per week
Shifts: Structured Rotational Shift Pattern (mixture of days, nights and weekends)
Service Details / Job Description:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified and experienced RMN / RNLD Nurse to work within a prestigious private hospital in Darlington. This hospital is for clients with complex mental health issues and personality disorders.
Nurses working within this service benefit from a welcoming working environment, where the team are compassionate and trustworthy, any nurses applying for this role should share the same passion for providing the best possible levels of care.
The hospital offer excellent benefits and ongoing training and development. Nurses benefit from childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, onsite gym and subsidised cafeteria. Holiday allowance at this hospital also increases with service length, up to a maximum of 30 days + bank holidays. More generous benefits are listed below.
To be successful in applying for this role you will need to be qualified to practice as a nurse ( RMN / RNLD ). Applicants must therefore hold a full valid UK nursing PIN. The successful nurse will be eligible to live and work in the UK and hold a clear DBS.
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
- £ 24000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jul 2017
Closes 11 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Ward mental nurse