Deputy Manager - Small Nursing Home
London, Greater London, EnglandDeputy Manager - Nursing Home - Greenwich, London - £36,000pa+
Work for the best not for profit organisation in healthcare!
This deputy manager nurse vacancy is a great opportunity to work with a not for profit organisation that has over ten years experience in the healthcare sector. This organisation specialises in residential, dementia, nursing and palliative care and has high standards across all specialities. They are a leading provider of housing, care and community services within the UK and offers routes for progression in many different aspects of healthcare with 60 nursing homes in England alone.
The deputy manager vacancy is for one of their smaller nursing homes based in North Kensington, London. The home itself if a purpose built care home that offers specialist nursing services for around 45 residents. These residents may need particular nursing care for individual needs such as dementia, physical disabilities, sensory impairments as well as care for the elderly frail.
- Generous salary
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Contributory Pension Scheme for RGN's and above
- Attractive annual leave
- Loyalty Bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Rewards and discount cards
- Training & Development opportunities
- Manage the home in the absence of the general manager.
- Act as clinical lead within the Unit.
- Manage all registered nurses
- Implement training/induction programs for all staff.
- Ensure the highest level of care is delivered throughout the home.
- Perform quality management and audits in the home.
- RGN/RN Registered General Nurse with a valid NMC PIN
- Experience in working within a elderly environment
- Have previous leadership experience
- Complete satisfactory POVA/CRB/DBS checks
- Have excellent Clinical Skills
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- £ 36000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 Jun 2017
Closes 19 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Palliative care
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd